Thursday, September 14, 2000

Decade and a Half

Behold the child I have here
That everyone saw and heard
How he braved the world
And spoke My name
Though he would not be cured.
I shower him with love now
And keep him close to Me
For Me, he gave up everything,
And I have set him free.
The world’s not fair,
I must admit.
He was dealt quite a blow.
But through the suffering
He endured,
He taught the ones
Who need to know
Of My desire to Father them
And how far My love reaches.
Through My guidance
He has learned
The wisdom that he teaches.
My plan and purpose
For him now
Are too big for you
To comprehend.
But I am taking care of
Your brother, son and friend.
He once was here
And now returned
To live, to love, and laugh
Because he fulfilled his mission
In a decade and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I always love hearing from you!