Monday, January 29, 2001

His Cry

All those I look upon
Are those I call My own
I’ll return their hearts of flesh
Cast out the one of stone
As saints they walk the path daily
As sinners they stumble and fall
Those who seek love in Me will find it
Though they may stumble or have to crawl
Come to Me, all you who are hopeless
You belong with Me
Alongside those who are standing
You too deserve to be free
Take your eyes off the world
Turn them to My grace
See for yourself how much I love you
I’ll take you from this place
Please don’t think you’re unworthy
I love you and made you pure
Your heart is what I long for now
It’s your hunger I adore
My child, please trust in Me
I want the best for you
My plans for your life are huge
More than you ever thought you knew
And though you may not believe
The plan I laid for you is best
You will remain in My care
And be forever blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I always love hearing from you!