Wednesday, December 13, 2000

Take Me

Where can I start?
There’s so much to say.
I want God!
I can’t feel Him
But I want to go.
Please, Lord, take me!
Take me to the place
Your glory and mercy fall like rain
Take me up so I can see Your face.
I know there’s more
It’s gotta be true,
‘Cause what I’m living now
Isn’t enough.
I’ve been wrong before
Cast down, thrown away
For some reason, though,
You said I could stay.
I want to live in You forever
Never without Your beautiful light.
Just take all of me out
And put Yourself in.
Life. To. The. Full.
You’re there, and I get it.
This is a test to see if I follow
When I can’t feel.
Well, here’s the long and short:
I’m coming with You.
Wherever we go - that’s cool with me
As long as You’re there, too, leading.
Take me with you.
Please
Take me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I always love hearing from you!